Wednesday, October 14, 2009

It's been forever!

Since I'm fairly certain no one is reading this blog, I am going to try and use it as a journal to keep track of things Morgan does. Although I am about four and a half years behind in the game. Oh, well, what else is new.

Yesterday and today daycare had fall pictures. We didn't know about this until yesterday afternoon when Bryan picked up Morgan. I guess that's what happens when you're out of town for a few days. Well she insisted on having her picture taken yesterday and I can only imagine how frightful her hair must have looked. Daddy has not mastered fixing hair so the best he can do is spray it and brush it. Morgan also insisted on wearing some ballerina tutu outfit from one of the playcenters. Everyone there said she looked so cute and totally hammed it up for the camera. Imagine that! Being slightly neurotic when it comes to how my child looks, I could not let that be the picture that we give out to everyone. So this morning I dressed her in her adorable smocked LSU dress and matching bow. And of course she was adorable. The report from Bryan (because I made him stay until her picture was done so he could change her out of the rather expensive dress and into something that I could care less if it get destroys at school) is that it was basically a mini fashion shoot. Morgan was again working the camera. Apparently they had LSU pompoms and she just ate it up. I can't wait to see the pictures. I have a feeling I am going to be dropping some serious money on all of the pictures my little fashion plate posed for.

Not much else is going on. It's pretty much the same old thing for us every day. We do get to see the twins this weekend for their baptism. I am dreading having to make another road trip after just coming back from the beach, but it's for a good reason!

I'll have to try and figure out how to upload pictures so anyone who may happen to stumble upon this blog can actually see the little diva I'm talking about.

Here's hoping to another post in less than a year's time!!

No comments: